The Sonus Festival 2019 takes place in Pag from 18 at 22 August, Novalja in the beautiful Zrce Beach.
The Sonus is one of the most famous techno festivals in Europe.
Almost 70 artists are playing in the three most famous clubs KALYPSO – PAPAYA – AQUARIUS, right on the shore at Pag Island.
4 days and 4 nights of music and fun, from 4.00 in the afternoon to 6.00 the next morning … and do not miss the boat parties with the best DJs!
LINE UP – Phase 1
Adriatique • Amelie Lens • Andrea Oliva • Apollonia • Ben Klock • Binh • Boris Brejcha • Chris Liebing • Daniel Avery • Dax J • Dorian Paic • Enrico Sangiuliano • Henrik Schwarz live • I Hate Models • Jamie Jones • Joey Daniel • Joseph Capriati • Kobosil • Kölsch • Konstantin Sibold • La Fleur • Len Faki • Loco Dice • Luigi Madonna • Maceo Plex • Magdalena • Marco Carola • Pan-Pot • Patrick Topping & Richy Ahmed • Ricardo Villalobos • Richie Hawtin • Rødhåd • Seth Troxler • SHDW & Obscure • Shape • Solomun • Sonja Moonear • Sven Väth • Tale Of Us • Valentino Kanzyani • Voigtmann • Zip
- Regular Ticket 1° Release: 161€ + D.D.P. [SOLD OUT]
- Regular Ticket 2° Release: 181€ + D.D.P. POCHI TICKET DISPONIBILI
- Regular Ticket Final Release: 201€ + D.D.P.
- Vip Pass Ticket: 271€ + D.D.P
- Access to the 3 VIP areas in all 3 clubs
- Fast lane entries
- Separate bars (avoiding needless queuing)
- Separate sanitary areas
- 100% guaranteed access even in case of Sold Out
- Receive it on your email (you can print it or keep it on your smartphone)
- Only purchaising your tickets through MusicDestination, you will receive assistance before and after the sale.
- 3*** apartment in NOVALJA
- 7 nights
- TICKET access to all days of Sonus Festival 2018
- Baggage and medical Insurance
2 person apartment + ticket 479€*
3 person apartment + ticket 459€*
4 person apartment + ticket 419€*
5 person apartment + ticket 399€*
6 person apartment and over + ticket 389€*
*Prices are meant per person
Created by the time warp organizers, the Sonus Festival is one of the most important techno events in Europe.
A small island just off the coast of Croatia with your favourite artists playing just a few steps away from the beach.
And if you need a place to chill, dive in the crystal clear adriatic sea in between parties or enjoy the sunset at one of legendary boat parties!
It is easy to travel to Sonus festival! There is a number of nearby airports.
These are the nearest airports to the festival, including airport transfer journey time from the airport to the festival: Zadar (2 hrs), Rijeka (3 hrs), Split (3.5 hrs), Pula (4.75 hrs), Zagreb (5 hrs), Trieste (5 hrs), Ljubljana (5.5 hrs), Venice marco polo (7.5 hrs), Venice treviso (8.5 hrs)